[Newspoetry] administrivia question

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Sat May 18 15:42:55 CDT 2002

The idea was that you can link to the HTML page of the poem itself minus
the frameset. Each poem contains a link back out to the frameset (at the
bottom). That was how I justified using a frameset back in the day.

Deep linking is crucial to our mission. I have even gone so far as to
index with search engines specific poems, such as Lehman's essay on
Guatemala.

William