[Newspoetry] ...

Chris Piuma piuma at flim.com
Fri Nov 22 18:57:58 CST 2002

Why I'm Closing The Blinds
==========================

    "First the scientists watched the [homosexual] sheep
     to be sure of their behaviour -- something that cannot
     be done with humans. Then they took apart their brains."

It's not the neighbors that concern me. It's just that I am not so
sure it couldn't be done with humans. We are not so different from
sheep, we can be watched just as easily. And once the scientists see
us, once they're satisfied that we truly are having sex, you and me,
I don't want them to bean us and scoop out our brains. Not while
we're all intimate, that's the last thing I want. Surely you feel the
same way. So I'm just going to close the blinds. Or maybe we should
just cuddle? No, no, cuddling would be caving in. If we just cuddle,
the scientists have already won. Let's fuck. Let us fuck thoroughly
and commendably. Let us make our forefathers proud. But I am going to
close the blinds, OK?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20021105/od_uk_nm/oukoe_science_sheep_2

--
Chris Piuma, etc.