[Newspoetry] The President's Poetry continued

John gavroche at gavroche.org
Sun Oct 27 00:17:02 CDT 2002

>> This is what I am talking about:
>>
>> http://www.culturalconsortium.com/events2.asp
>>
>> This "events calendar" looks pretty suspicious to me. Whatever local arts
>> events are taking place, we clearly aren't supposed to know about them.
>
> The calendar is written in invisible web ink.  To see the
> descriptions of the events, just hold your laptop over a flame,
> taking care not to burn the screen, until the words are revealed.

Click on the alarm clocks and you will get the location and time of the
general meetings...
(or go here:  http://www.culturalconsortium.com/meetings.asp )
but whatever is happening on the "blue" dates (Oct 27 for example) is beyond
me.  Perhaps you could pay them a surprise visit during one of those
meetings and ask.