[Newspoetry] lord's prayer

the mikado silkasphalt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:18:11 CST 2002

Our President, who art in the White House, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy war
will come, I will be done for, In the army as well as in the factory. And
give us this day our daily news, And forgive us our trespasses, as You
forgive those on death row. And lead us not into liberation, But deliver us
from the "axis of evil". For thine is the Oligarchy, and the Patriarchy, and
the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world, for ever and ever.
Amen.

[by jamie the pirate]