[Newspoetry] newspoetry now more than ever

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Mon Apr 14 12:06:52 CDT 2003

OK, I've had -0 time to add people to the blog or post anyone's poems
or attend to list admin requests.

I'll get to some of that soon.

In the meantime I think with the media declaring the war in Iraq over
and the administration making very scary noises about Syria, and the
fact that for me it seems like writing about the war is just adding
to the coverage of it in all media, it seems to me that the blog
should become the new newspoetry and open itself up to all topics. so
that's what I'm going to do; change the name, and add everyone who
wants an account.

when I have a smidgen of time.

Editor-within-chief (of yore)
http://www.newspoetry.com/