[Newspoetry] website?

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 13 14:48:14 CDT 2003

It's been down for a while, and editor-without-leave Joe is out of town at
present.  I'm sure it's only temporary.

Bob Porter

"In my early days", said the former [UK] foreign secretary, Lord Howe, "I
was naive enough to get excited about intelligence reports. Many look, at
first sight, to be important and interesting and significant and then when
we check them they are not even straws in the wind. They are cornflakes in
the wind".