[Newspoetry] yes, the domain is down

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Aug 16 19:00:35 CDT 2003

no, no.  it's a problem that lies somewhere between zach's server and the
service provider.  it was thought that there was some phone line problem.
but whatever it was, it was causing zach's server to in essence shut down,
or something untechnical like that (heh heh).  this meant that all things
on groogroo were unaccessible for the periods of time that the server was
down.  sometimes this was for hours at a time.  it seems to have been
corrected for the most part.

zach might be able to explain things more correctly.

brian