[Newspoetry] Attn: newspoets. Newspoetry on the ucimc website?

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 3 12:19:14 CST 2003

Hey,

Sascha tells me that the IMC website may soon feature an arts section,
including a potential new home for Newspoetry.  There will be a meeting of
the IMC web group to discuss this subject, among others, on Wednesday,
February 5 at 7:00 pm.  For more info, contact Mike Lehman at
rebelmike at earthlink.net or Sascha Meinrath at sascha at ucimc.org

I'll be attending this meeting, but other Newspoets may want to consider
being there as well.  If anyone is interested in this, please post to the
list or contact me personally.

Robert Porter, as is.