[Newspoetry] Fwd: enjoy this before someone "fixes" it

gavroche at gavroche.org gavroche at gavroche.org
Mon Jul 14 10:06:08 CDT 2003

There is nothing for Google to fix.

"I'm feeling Lucky" just returns the #1 ranked site for any search term(s)
Google would have to change its ranking system for any other page to turn
up.  So many websites and blogs have linked to that parody error msg, I
suspect it will be the #1 ranked site for "weapons of mass destruction"
for quite awhile.