[Newspoetry] weather

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Wed Mar 5 15:54:53 CST 2003

Today the high temperature will be 30.
Tomorrow the high temperature will be 40.
On Friday, the high temperature will be 50.
Saturday and Sunday the high temperatures will be 60 and 70, respectively.
By early next week, higher temperatures will arrive.
On Monday, the high temperature will be 80, rising to 90
on Tuesday.
By mid-week the high temperature will be 100.
Next Thursday the high temperature will be 110.
We'll close out the work week with a high temperature of 120 next Friday.
In the long-range outlook, temperatures will continue to rise.
By April, high temperatures will reach the 300 degree mark.
Local residents are encouraged to stay inside and drink plenty of water.
By next year, high temperatures will be in the thousands of degrees.
We currently have no advice for those weather conditions.
Stay tuned for the latest forecasts.

Editor-within-chief (of yore)
http://www.newspoetry.com/