[Newspoetry] some somewhat shameless self-promotion

Chris Piuma piuma at flim.com
Fri Mar 21 11:15:48 CST 2003

Yesterday's protests -- here in Portland a thousand or so people shut
down three highways (I-5, I-84, and I-405) and one of the bridges for
hours with relatively little violence & stupidity, and the local news
covered it nonstop for hours -- inspired me to finally record the,
ah, shall we say "relevant" song that my band has been performing at
live shows for the past few months.

It's available for download at our website, which is www.theminorthirds.com.

Enjoy.

I'll try to come up with something about the protests for the blog...

--
Chris Piuma, etc.
words: flim.com