[Newspoetry] profanity

emerick at chorus.net emerick at chorus.net
Wed Feb 4 16:17:17 CST 2004

This corruption will not last long, though it surprises me that it was still there, when I checked a moment ago...  One can sense the censors being incensed into incendiary burnings of the diaries they do not want to read, or publish, not in their space and not on their time.  NewsProfanity: the profane make news -- Jackson and Timberlake have had a bigger audience than all the NewsPoems that we have ever written.

Alas, ka!  (Ka is the name for soul that we find in Norman Mailer's Ancient Evenings, a damn good profane writing!)

Thanks for listening,
Donald L Emerick