[Newspoetry] NewsPoetry Reprint

John Newmark gavroche at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:30:02 CST 2005

I have an entire poem that appeared on Newspoetry back in June of 2003
quoted within the text of an essay on pederasty, the homosexual
agenda, the coming of the anti-christ, and other similar themes.  I
feel somewhat honored by this.  However, the author didn't ask me for
permission.  And since they quote the whole poem, it is clearly
outside fair-use guidelines.  Alas, this is probably unavoidable with
internet publishing.  I've had my NewsPoetry quoted before, but always
in a flattering light.  Perhaps this is flattering too.  Perhaps I
should be happy they credit me and spell my name correctly.

http://watch.pair.com/aquarius.html

--
John Newmark
gavroche at gmail.com