[Newspoetry] newspoetry on the radio

William at Spineless Books william at spinelessbooks.com
Mon May 9 02:11:46 CDT 2005

To start the Newspoetry Revival timed to coincide with the FIRST 10-year
anniversary of "Newspoetry" this December (anniversary of the first
Newspoem by me) which will be followed by lots more 10-year anniversaries
(when everybody else wrote their first newspoems, the founding of the site
(Jan 2009), the ending of the site, and then anniversaries of those
anniversaries, etc) with a big reading each time...*

(wait, that wasn't a complete sentence)

...I broadcast a lot of old newspoems on my radio show with the voices of
Anne, Mike, Joe, Paul, Phil, Dirk, William, Sam, Rick, Andy, and others.

It's all newspoetry radio reruns but for the first time archived on the
web:

http://bsrlive.com/archives/playlist.php?p=2467

Keep on rocking in wait which world is this again?
William

Spineless Books Box 2458 Providence RI 02906 http://spinelessbooks.com

While reading email listen to Eclectic Seizure online:
http://spinelessbooks.com/eclecticseizure/2004
http://spinelessbooks.com/eclecticseizure/2005