[Newspoetry] The Barricade - a new political poetry ezine

William at Spineless Books william at spinelessbooks.com
Wed Oct 5 10:34:23 CDT 2005

John,

Rock on. Here's permission in advance to use anything I forward to this
list, or any previous newspoetry by me. I'll also tie another string
around my finger to forward things. You should also know about our
hometown pride princemyshkins.org as a source for contemporary rhymes
and accordion beats.

William