[Newspoetry] Cal Thomas lies

DL Emerick emerick at rap.midco.net
Thu Apr 12 22:32:27 CDT 2007

Carefully, carefully, wind the sheets

Of newspapers blowing smoke in heats,

When men like Cal Thomas prey, beware,

Of how they lie in twisted truths, aware.

Says he, in skulking about Mayor Rudy G,

Abortion is not permitted constitutionally.

Truth can not be cut in half so painfully,

Abortion is not prohibited, don't you see?

All of that is but a liberal view of fact,

That Governments have no powers intact,

To do as they will, restricting our liberty,

Unless we gave it to them most uncarefully.

So, carefully, carefully, round the truth,

Cal Thomas preys upon our innocent youth,

Lying because his heart is evil inclined,

Determined to find liberty undermined.