[Newspoetry] 3/31

William at Spineless Books william at spinelessbooks.com
Mon Apr 16 14:30:46 CDT 2007

up

New heroes to the hope we've stashed in mattresses for the crash,
international law to clausewitz, the philosophy of christ to
christians, our response to it to reality, their employers to their
elected officials and trusted servants, the troops to the ones who tell
us to support them, the military hospital to the rats, the consequences
of his abuse of office to the attorney general, the folly of trying to
reign in asia to the project for a new american century, those who may
not after all be doomed to repeat it to history, accountability to the
accountable, guilt to the guilty, a match to this brittle newspaper.