[Newspoetry] It ain't over until she sings (again)

DL Emerick emerick at rap.midco.net
Tue Apr 17 18:36:37 CDT 2007

Someone asked me, namely naming me,
How can you pronounce a foreign word,
Which into your poetry you throw up
As at a bar to a reading, neologically?

Show me the line, please, of your unease:
 "'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04pgejKIgO8'  vois"?

As with all Hebrew, I said, listen to rabbis,
As to all rules for edict in diction speaking.

It's simple, every string has some meanings,
Results depend on how you found them out.
But sounds are what you alone must supply,
As only my ears hear what you say to me.

So, applying such a lenient rule of vastness,
Appropriating strings but not their sounds:
Hot tip: wet willy wonka, that you, too, become,
That watch, viz., for paged Jew kids, gate of Oz.

Does that make any sense?  Acronyms never do,
They have a life of their own, to each his own.