[Newspoetry] Success in Iraq defined, at last!!!

DL Emerick emerick at tds.net
Fri Dec 7 18:08:42 CST 2007

Bush has his ever changing definition of success in Iraq.

Here's another, more valid and never changing definition.

Success in Iraq: From a Grunt's Eye View.

1.	I come home alive.
2.	I come home intact.
3.	I come home free of disease and infections.
4.	I come home sane and free of dependencies.
5.	I come home and my buddies do, too.
6.	I come home and never have to go back.
7.	I come home and still deserve respect, especially my own.
8.	I come home to a secure middle class job.
9.	I come home to find love and form a family.
10.	I come home.