[Newspoetry] White House Has No Backup Tragedy for Iraq

DL Emerick emerick at rap.midco.net
Mon Mar 5 15:18:48 CST 2007

White House Has No Backup Tragedy for Iraq

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/030507D.shtml

General Generally confirmed today that the White House has no idea tragedy to
play next in the Iraqi Theater of War.  "We thought about something truly
post-modern, but the lighting is difficult to work, and the sound-off systems
weak."  When asked which post-modernists might have their works executed, Gen.
Generally said, "I'm not sure who the finalists are, but I can tell you for sure
that Superman is among them."