[Newspoetry] It's not just for Halloween... Why Clinton ought to be stopped...

John gavroche at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:01:22 CDT 2007

Or why Hillary may really stand the best chance of winning -- and if
we feel a Hawkish Democrat is better than a Hawkish Republican, we
might decide to vote for her in the Primaries.  Of course, we'd prefer
a different choice -- and we might prefer a President Kucinich. But we
have to face facts, too, and the likelihood that Kucinich wouldn't win
against any likely GOP opponent.