No subject

Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

My America
                    by Coleman 12:48pm Tue Aug 15 '00
                    p0et2 at home.com

A poem to be read in the streets- loudly! Because they just don't want
to listen.

                     My America
America here is another “queer shoulder against the wheel”
America, November 30th 1999 and you still don’t give a fuck about what
your poets
                     are saying be they prophet or otherwise.
It’s morning...
I’m tired and hungry...
America your eyes are bloodshot sunrise pink.
America you think you’re a situation comedy.
I’m not laughing anymore.
You have the applause sign illuminated 24 hours a day.
America aren’t your hands sore?
My hands are sore.
You see, I’ve got 2 jobs because you’ll never pay me for being brilliant
or sexy.
I’ve developed this rash because your driving me crazy.
America I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem.
I’ve got an itch to scratch.
I sat down with every intention of being angry obssesive paranoid craze
brained
                     sinister lunatic and I might as well be up front
with it.
America are you being paranoid or is it just me?
Your paranoia will be your demise.
I’m a bit hung over, I’ll try to get to the point.
You make me spend good money on legal liquor because you are making good
                     money on illegal marijuana.
4 out of 10 wetsern states agree that marajuana is a good thing.
America don’t be so uptight.
Stop breathing down my neck already.
America when will you abolish the DEA?
I’m sick of the DEA.
The DEA and ATF.
ATF and FBI and CIA.
The IRS.
Acch! I’m chocking on your acronyms.
The USDA would not pay for the black farmers grain.
The FDA will not approve life saving drugs.
America when will you learn that the alphabet and beurocracy do not mix?
These are just casual observations.
I’m through with casual observation.
I’ll never forgive you for learning the word nigger.
I’ll never forgive you for the death of Martin Luther King,
And John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy and the Chicago police riots and
the
Rodney King riots and the over 4000 young Americans that died in
Southeast Asia.
Not to mention state mental hospitals.
Not to mention Japanese internment camps.
Not to mention slavery.
Not to mention Hiroshima.
America I grew up with this hisory on my shoulders.
My back hurts.
Sometimes I just want to go live up in the mountains naked and bearded
and forget
                     that Manifest Destiny ever happend.
By the way America fuck you on behalf of my native anscestors.
I’m only 24 I was a cynic before I was thirteen.
You should have seen me reading Henry Miller.
I have nothing to be sentimental about.
I grew up on joint custody television and spaghetti o’s.
Sure I’m bitter but what do you care?
America you have forgotten your body.
I live amidst it’s womans hips and when drapped in fog your navel is
truely a
                     marvelous sight.
I’ve found myself driving through your deep moist sex on some secret
night on some 		secret southern road and I roll down the window and gasp
for your
luscious breath hanging in the pines.
You have no idea.
America when will you be nudist vegetarian hippie love child?
When will you start meditating?
When will your politicians be required to read Allen Ginsberg?
When will you adopt a multi party system?
Yoiur party line votes are to much for me?
America a liberal liar is no different than a conservative liar.
How do you think Lady Hillary feels?
Why do you love your hypocrites?
I’m a hypocrite do you love me?
I think I’ll run for president, after all I like a good cigar.
Lets not forget about blow jobs.
America let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
I’m tired of your selfishness.
What will it take to make you stop wasting your grain?
I hope you choke on your nuclear waste.
I don’t mean to be harsh.
I’m a happy person at heart.
America why are your airwaves full of the tracedy of celebrity and the
celebrity of
                     tragedy?
I never said the pledge of allegiance in school like the good boys and
girls, I 		don’t mind admitting it.
I belive in karma I’m not sorry.
I remember Ronald Reagan though he can’t remember me.
I remember MX missles and mutually assured destruction.
I remeber generic food recession Iran Contra Olie North.
Oil fires in the gulf smart bombs through open windows.
America when will there be a generation that does not know war?
Shut up America you talk to much.
Jerry Springer- Blah Blah Blah
Montell Williams- Blah Blah Blah
Oh-po-rah- Blah Blah Blah
NPR- Blah Blah Blah
CNN- Blah Blah Blah Blah BLah Blah Blaaaaaaaaaaah
‘Merica! I’m tired of your death!
Do you insist on getting into the van with Doc Kavorkian?
The anarchists are rising against you.
I’m afraid ther’s going to be violence.
When are you going to stop selling your weapons to suicidal third world
nations?
When will your millitary industry finally collapse?
Don’t come crying to me when the millenium bites you in the ass.
I’m not panicking though I occasionally break out in a cold sweat.
America I’m doing the best with what I’ve got- Bad eyes bad teeth bi
polar 		dissorderirrational tendancies bi sexual urges.
America I really want to make our relationship work.
I don’t think it’s time to start seeing other people.
I wan’t to be able to say “I LOVE YOU” and mean it.