No subject

Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

of N.Y.C., sixty soulless
monsters came, not knowing
each other, they all found
each other all in agreement:
water all the women with ICE
and bring them to tears.

(2)
Disarmed, each woman,
-fifty and counting, and
countless others - is disrobed,
robbed, sexually pawed and clawed.
Concentric circles form
around a sole woman; a first
circle of raging participants;
a second circle of cheering and
jeering spectators; and a third
circle of indifferent police;
4500 police on duty; 900
in the park; eight calls to 911.

(3)
Videotapes abound: Sexual Abuse
and Violence Against Women. Madams,
did it or did it not happen in our park;
in the heart of the Big Apple?
Men are everywhere but no real
men are anywhere to be found:
Too afraid:impotent are our men of
the possible knife wielding soulless
monsters attacking.There are no heroes
marching in this Puerto Rican Day Parade
on WOMEN:NADA

(4)
In childhood, my father gave me
an emergency whistle. Senselessly
murdered, crossing Central Park, with
the sun at her side, the tragedy of  Joan
the beloved daughter of our distinguished
Cantor Jacob Singer of my synagogue,
sent chills down the spine and tears down
the cheeks of  the choking congregants, whose
heart-felt ears heard the horrific news that
severed their throats. On that Sabbath, prayers
went unheard and unanswered. An ICEBERG:
compassion, mercy and justice did not exist
in that space in that place in the park. A sign
must be posted. Where does the EVIL come from?
Why does cold-blooded, soulless Cain have
the wrong right of way to destroy the body
and soul of Abel? And why is Abel unable
to protect himself from his own demise?

(5)
As a young adult, a canister of mace
hung from the belt loop of a pant
pocket or from my keychain;
who knows who lurks behind
unopened doors, and the upper
east side rapist is still at large and
nightly, he is on the prowl. Flyers
of his mug hang in every doorway.
At 6 a.m., I jog around the placid
Central Park Reservoir, not knowing
whether I am getting more fit and healthy -
or am I trying to have myself killed.

(6)
As an adult, in full bloom, it is time,
says this breast bearing woman to bear
arms. Nothing less than a gun will
protect my sacred soul from the soulless
monsters who have no fear of daylight
or police and no shame of ganging up
on women, children or the elderly.
This remedy places the victimhood
on the victimizers, as they are now
the victims of their victimization.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED COLD.

(7)
Provoked, even a dog would bite-
off the hand or chew-up the leg
of one of these soulless monsters
and remain on the right side of
the law. Quick on a trigger, a cat
would extend its sharpened claws
engraving blood lit scars into each
and every face. Defenseless, women
do not strike back, unable to poke
out the eyes or kick in the groins of
any of these soulless monsters.

(7)
And another concentric circle of soulless
politicians say that there are not enough
laws on the books to protect women from
domestic violence, stalkers, rapists and
hate crimes, at home, or on the street or
in the dark, back alley of a court room:
When all women file police reports, to
stand up to stand tall, the history books
will show that violence against women
was a national and international pastime.

(9)
All Women, Please Hear My Cry!
Fight back, learn to pull the happy
trigger in front of the monster cocks
that by force, dare to squirt their
poisonous venom inside the wombs
that gave them life. And then justice
will be served cold, and the tears we weep
will taste bittersweet. We will visit their
graves, and weep again, ICE cold tears.

NOTE:
Having handed out this poem to park police and running mates
who jog around Central Park, this poem has already inspired
women to open up their hearts to me and share with me
horrific assaults that they have survived at the hands
of violent men who prey on women; and has empowered
these same women to find the courage to file their belated
police reports. I want this poem to plant a seed in the hearts
of all women to fight for their civil right to be protected in
their homes and in the streets.

BIBLICAL & FEMINIST POETRY:

Poetry JewEL:
THROUGH THE EYES OF EVE
GOD Gave Adam the Gift of Eve (Genesis 2:18);
GOD Gave Eve the Gift of Life (Genesis 2:20).

GOD Knowingly gave to Adam
alone
the gift of unknown Eve of clone
to be sewn from Adam's gift of bone
for his very own (Oy, a wishbone) (Genesis 2:18 - 23).

GOD spoke to Adam
about that unKnown, forbidden tree of Knowledge of Good and
Evil, full-grown, a Known cornerstone (Oy, a danger zone)
(Genesis 2:16).

Good or bad, the serpent Knowingly Knew, that
Eve's interpretation of what GOD had said was untrue;
unKnowingly, through the serpent's eyes, eating the fruit to
Eve's surprise, would not be her demise (Oy, the matriarch
known was not to be dethroned) (Genesis 3:1-5).

In the eyes of Eve,
it was instinctively Known, unKnowingly childbearing prone, that feeding and eating were good for Knowledge (Oy, gotta graduATE
college) (Genesis 3:6), as GOD Knowingly gave to Eve
alone
the gift to be the she-bearer of the womb of life, as shown
(Genesis 3:20).

In the eyes of Eve,
unKnowingly naked . . .
Adam ate unbeKnown (Oy, a crazy bone),
fruit, full of secrets,
Known to be sacred (and unknown, Oy, a kidney stone)
(Genesis 3:6).

In the eyes of Adam,
on his own, his behavior Known, (Oy, a poor retinal cone),
Eve was unKnowingly blamed, and Eve was on her own, "sticks
and stones may break my bones..." (Oy, a combat zone)
(Genesis 3:12).

In the eyes of GOD,
Adam did not acKnowledge his Known misdeed
for a commandment of tone, that he had Known,
and must atone,
if only he had KNOWN! OY, a CYCLONE . . .
because GOD has no funnybone (Genesis 3:17-19).
. . . UnKnowingly,
Adam tiller of the Garden of Eden (Oy, a tropical zone)
wellKnown is overthrown to till (Oy, my backbone),
the overblown soil of an unKnown garden,
overgrown (Oy, the grindstone)
(Genesis 3:23).

GOD gave Eve
of her own, (Oy, Adam was outshone)
the Known joyful gift of
unKnown painful childbirth, groan (Oy, a milestone)
(Genesis 3:16).

Adam and Eve gave to Each Other
the Known (Oy, seductive cologne) of
unforbidden immense sexual passion
unchaperoned (OY, OY, ALONE) and
unforeKnowingly, unforeseen orgasmic pleasures
unforetold OY, OY, MOAN (Genesis 4:1).

Adam and Eve gave GOD
the KNOWN (Oy, a microphone) and
unKnown (Oy, postponed, Oy, Oy)
"DUST to dust" gifts -a loan- (Oy, a headstone)
of KNOWING -a stepping stone- (Oy, the Rosetta stone)
and unKnowing -on their own- (Oy, accident prone)
FUTURE GENERATIONS (Genesis 5:1).

To Be Continued . . .

A Poetry JewEL:
Cain's Mark - Inseparable, Together-Alone-Forever.

Inseparable -
Abel and Cain were Born in the same Womb.
As Brothers like One. Together.
After Birth Separated Them into Two.
As Strangers like Enemies. Alone.

Inseparable -
Abel's Offering was Accepted by God. Together.
God Can. Together.
Cain's Offering was Rejected by God. Alone.
God Can't. Alone.
Cain Felt Humiliated as One. Alone.
Abel Can & Cain Can't.

Inseparable -
Abel and Cain were Left Alone Together.
Alone -
Cain was Left Able when Left Alone with Abel.
Alone -
Abel was Left Dis-Abled when Left Alone with Cain.
Abel Felt Cain's Humiliation as One. Alone.
Cain Can & Abel Can't.

Inseparable -
Abel was Left Dead - Rejected by God. Alone.
God Can't. Alone.
Cain was Kept Alive - Accepted by God. Together.
God Can. Together.
God Can't & God Can. Together.

Inseparable -
Together -
God Alone was Left Un-Able to SAVE the Lone Abel. Injustice.
Abel Can't & God Can't. Alone.
Together -
God Alone was Left Un-Able to STOP the Lone Cain. Injustice.
God Can't, Abel Can't, & Cain Can. Alone.

INSEPARABLE -
ALONE, CAIN CAN. Imperfected Imperfections of Perfection. INJUSTICE.
Together, The PERFECT God & The PERFECT Creation, Flawed. INJUSTICE.
Together with the Lone Cain, God ALONE was Left Humiliated. INJUSTICE.
God Can't & CAIN CAN. Alone.

Cain's Mark -
Together, a Conjoining of Cain's Crime and a
Constant Reminder of Abel's Reprehensible Murder.
Like Before Birth, As Brothers like One. Together.
Like After Birth, As Strangers like Enemies. Alone.
Inseparable, Cain was Left Together with Abel. Alone. Forever.

Poetry Book: Poetry Jew-Els of a Jew-Isha: Poetry Speaks To Power
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=52

=====================

BEACH POETRY:

Poetry JewEL:
Sea In, SEA OUT

(1)
Lights On, Day In, Day Out,
Happy Harmony and Sweet Serenity
Captivates the Buoyant Beach of Bubbly Blue Sea.
Endlessly, Vacillating, Velvet and Vocal Waters
of Scintillating Sea Sprays into Infinite Air Spaces.
Trailing, Salty Traces of a Sweetly Soothing Aroma -
An Ambiance. Lights On, Night Out, Day In.

(2)
Lights Out, Night In, Night Out,
Cohabiting, at Deepest Depths of Seemingly
Bottomless Overwhelming Ocean, in an
Organized Wilderness of Divine Decree are
Collector's Sassy Seashells and Culinary Edibles -
Delightful, Delicious and Delectable Delicacies.
Lights Out, Night In, Day Out.

(3)
War On.
Awash is the Sea in a Bloodbath.
Lights On, Day In, Night Out,
Day Out, Night In, Lights Out.
Blue Sea Water Bloodied Red By Sea Beasts Armed Bi Jaws.
Courageously Hungry, the Pains of Hunger
Exact Pain from the Courageously Hunted
Salty, Salty, Sea Water - Tears of the Fallen.
Salty, Salty, Sea Water - Wounds of the Survivors Heal.
Devoured,
The Hunted Feel No More of Pain
and No More of Pleasure. Never.
Satiated,
the Hungry Feel Pleasure. Always.
War Out.

(4)
Day In, Day Out, Lights On, Lights Out, Night In, Night Out,
Waves Rush Back with Quiet Tranquility
and Rage Forth with Brazen Abandon Covering
Furiously Fast and Fancy Footprint Trails of
Two By Two Webbed Footed Seagulls,
Four By Four Creepy Crawling Prey,
and of Any Trace of Humankind's Flatfooted Trials and Tribulations.

Poetry JewEL:
The RESTLESS Sunrise

A Streaming Golden Light Enters in
and Under the Windowsill

A Restless Sleeper is Awakened
to New Beginnings

To Catch a Sunrise the Dreamer Arises
as the Light Bursts Forth

The Sunrise Lights Up the Sky
in Anticipation of a a World -
THAT HAS YET TO BE CREATED.

===================

Poetry Jew-EL:
MY MAN: Making Love All Through the - Night -
and All Through the -Day -

My Man
is passionate and strong, all through
the night - I know his emotional,
spiritual, and physical being; I feel
the breadth and depth of his masculinity

All through the night, My Man holds
me tightly in his arms: warm, tender,
and cuddly -childlike - always knowing
where I am, secure forevermore

My Man's touch lingers-
I am sleeping soundly through
all of the night, still making love
with him, in my dreams

I awaken to My Man's soft kisses at
dawn, my spirit floating in the morning
mist - the promise of love is fulfilled -
my heart is murmuring a melody, a sweet
new song, all through the day

Poetry JewEL:
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Driven by ever Delectable Delights of
Pure Perfections of Sweet-Skin Confections
Ever Enamoured
Sinewy Soft Skins Embrace
Ever Enkindled
Warm ever Tender Kisses ever Feverish Touching ever Retouching
Ever Entangled
Two Naked Souls are ever Woven as ever One
Ever Entwined
Ever Head To Head ever Heart To Heart ever Toe To Toe
Ever Engulfed
Caresses ever Consume ever Conquering evermore
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Enlaced
Ever Fine Cottony Linens and Ever Plush Pillows Harbor an
Ever Enchanted
Tribal Princess of Israel
Ever An Entourage
Ever Emanating
Fanciful Artistic Persuasions and
Ever Enmeshed
Ever Enthroned is a
French Speaking Lebanese King of
Ever Endowed
Virtuous Virility and
Kind Keeper of Medicinal Powers of the ever Sacred Heart.
Ever Enobled
Two Intensities of Two Beings are ever United as Each Other's Beloved
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Enveloped
Tightly Bound From Dusk Till Dawn Lovers Inextricably Embrace
Ever Enveloped
Touchingly By Osmosis Powerful Emotions Permeate Satin Skins
Ever Enveloped
Ever Thrusting ever Churning to Mysterious Musical Muses
Ever Enveloped
Full Bodied Naked Souls Ferment in Infinite Emotional Depths
Ever Enveloped
Cloaked by Romantic Fantasies Desires Seductively Impel
Ever Enveloped
Thresholds of ever Towering Peaks of ever Tremendous Passions ever Arise
Ever Enveloped
Two Hearts Secure in an ever Sacred Union ever Harmonizing
Ever Enveloped
Ever Needing to be ever Accepted ever Cherished ever Unconditionally
Ever Enveloped
Two Together - ever Feasting as One - ever Body ever Mind ever Soul
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Drawing Nearer . . . and ever Closer
Enticing, Ecstasy is ever Unabridged
Ever Drawing Nearer . . . and ever Closer
Enthalled, Ecstasy is ever Unbounded
Ever Drawing Nearer . . . and ever Closer
Enraptured, Ecstasy is ever Unbridled
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Entwined in ever Endless Pretzels ever Unending
ever Intimacy ever Uninhibited,
ever Intimacy ever Unencumbered,
ever Intimacy ever Uncontaminated,
ever Hard, ever Longing for Physical
Recovery, ever Wanting to Begin Again,
ever Hard, Letting Go of His Body, His Warmth,
the Music of His Beating Heart, His Lips,
His Hands, the Blankets - ever Unfurling
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Ecstatic
Love is ever Reborn
In Yesterday's Daring Darknesses of the Deepening Night
Ever Exalted
Love is ever Reborn
In-between the Slumber of One Sleepless Night and One Dreamy Day
Ever Exuberant
Love is ever Reborn
In Tomorrow's Penetrating Spiked Peaks of a Parting Sunrise
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Effervescent
Lit By Catalytic Sunlight of the New Day
Lovers Separate
Ever Resolved and ever Unresolved
Ever Enriched
In ever Body ever Mind ever Soul
Love Rehomogenizes
Ever Resolved and ever Unresolved
Ever Enlightened
In a Love for the Self and a Love for the Other
Love Separates
Ever Resolved and ever Unresolved
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Returning
An Enduring Hunger Remains
Ever Unforgetable
In Complete Recall
Ever Enshrined
In Eternally Memorable Time
Ever Endless
Love ever Never ever Ceasing
Ever Entrusted
Promising to Love All-Ways in ever Time ever Touch ever Intensity
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

Ever Enterprising
In a Grand Kingdom of Majestic Brownstone
Filled with Funnel Shaped Ruby Red Gladiolus
Ever Mightier Kingdoms within the
Ever Mightiest Kingdoms are
Ever Awaiting to be ever Awakened
Ever Enduring
Built by the Creator of
Ever Eternal Divinity and
Ever Eternal Desire
Ever Enshrouded
Ever Flowering Bi-Petals
Ever Decorate the
Ever Opening
Ever Widening
Ever Ascending
Opulent Pearly Ever Pink
Velvet Lipped Vestibule of
Ever Insatiable Pleasure

Ever an Enigma
Oilwells
Ever Gushing
Ever Liquid
Ever Lasting
Ever Lingering
Ever the Starry Night

Ever Entitled
Secrets of Lubrication
Ever H20 Designs of Universal Forms:
Ever Green Salad, Moist Israeli Feta Cheese, and - Lemon Dressing -
Ever Warm Challah French Toast and - Maple Syrup -
Ever Crispy Cereal, Bananas, Chile Blueberries, and - Cold Milk -
Ever Hard Red Brick and - Creamy Wet Cement -
Ever Fast Sports Cars and Premium - Oils -
Ever Touch, ever Time and ever Intensity
Ever Engorged
Ever Echoing in the Palace of
Ever Erect Grandeur
Ever Enjoined
Symphonies of Powerful Tunnels of
Ever Roarrrring Climatic Orgasm Varying Dimensions
Ever Resounds in Harbor Mysterious
Ever - Perrrrfected -
Side by Side -
Ever Form Fitting Intercourse
Channels of Deepening Crevices
Ever Canyons of Carnivals:

Ever an Encore
By ever Cosmic Conception
Dramas of Devastating Death and
Miraculous Rebirths ever Re-Play on the
Stage of the Womb
Ever Enacted
The - Egg Actress - and
- Sperm Actors -
Ever Cling as
Ever Upstream Heros to
Rescue the
Ever Encapsulated
Doomed Egg Heroine

Ever An Ensemble
Moonlit Serenades
Ever Monthly
Ever Ensheathed
Messsssy -
Menstruation of an Egg's Death
Cycle after Cycle -
Play On and On

Ever Ephemeral
A 9 Month Pregnancy for
Evolvvvving -
New Evolutionary
Beings
Ever Ensued
Naussssseating -
Vomit of Conception

Ever Enwombed
Excruuuuciatingly -
Painful Joyous Birth and
Ever Rebirths Replay

Ever Enwinding
A Sustaining Umbilical Cord is Severed -
Ever Enwrapped
A Nutritious Placenta is Discarded -
Ever Enclosed
Disposables of
Biological Love Waste

Ever Enabled
A Newborn
Ever Reborn
Independently is
Ever Born
Anew
Dependent
Ever Unabled

Ever Ensouled
Love is Bound Up
Ever to be Reborn as an
Ever Beloved Newborn
Ever Ensphered
In Destiny -
Ever after ever and ever Forever
LOVE EVER REBORN is LOVE EVER NEWBORN

================
Poetry JewEL
HOT OFF THE POETIC PRESS:
Rodolfo: The Music, Muse & Mystic
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=69

Daydreaming, in the synagogue, on Shabbat,
he appeared: His face and body chiseled by
the hand of Michelangelo’s “David.”
On his tongue, danced yiddish melodies and
meditations of Osho, the mystic; in his hands,
a tennis racket served up aces;
and in his eyes, an angel was present,
singing Hebrew prayers into his ears as
she beckoned and beseeched him to love.

Daydreaming, he flew north,
away from the cold winter in
Uruguay, to warm his frozen heart
by the fireplace at her bed
as the music of Vivaldi
played on his mind and
passionate patter recited in Spanish
poured out from his machismo.
Caressing the sinewy
wingtips of the angel,
his spirit was longing for shelter
beneath her ample wingspan.

Daydreaming, he had passed through
22 incarnations, and was searching...
for room, board, and shelter, wanting
to be reincarnated as a foreign
college student in New York.
Piled high, tests, applications and deadlines
consumed his every wakeful moment.

Daydreaming, and spent, like Jacob
he began to westle with the angel,
over a bowl of cold gaspacho soup,
challenging her to confront the issues:
• Does a God exist?
• Explain the nature of evil?
• Is there an afterlife?
• Did the red sea part?
• Did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?
• Are Jews the chosen people?

Daydreaming, the angel, chopping on spinach
salad, like popeye, answered -inbetween each bite - each
and every paramount question posed that plagued her muse:
• There is a power greater than
you that exists in the world.
• Human beings are the dumbest animals
on the planet. The rest of creation do not
go to school or read books; nor do they
need therapy, mental institutions or prisons.
GOD gave the animals twice as much and to live,
they don’t have to work half as hard to survive.
Underneath the fur, my cat looks exactly like you.
Schmaltzy, my purr-fect child, is capable of giving
unconditional love 24 hrs. a day, seven days a week.
A teeny-weeny ant lives in a close complex civilization
and is smarter than an average human being;
An artic polar bear can swim a thousand
miles without a swimming lesson.
Even if human beings overcome their ignorance;
they will never overcome their stupidity,
people go into education; but
the education does not go into them;
people go into religion, but
the religion does not go into them;
people go into love, but
the love does not go into them.
The essence of EVIL is INSANITY.
The world is not divided into white vs. black,
Jew vs. Arab, Muslim vs. Christian; it is really
divided along the lines of the SANE vs. the INSANE:
95% of all people do not have to look outside
their own family to find HATRED. Few people
have much LOVE inside of them.
• I step on the ants when I walk and
after I die, the ants will crawl on top of me.
• The physical Red Sea is a metaphor
of a greater spiritual reality: a crossing over.
• Moses received the Ten Commandments,
similar to Mozart who received a divine gift of
music to be shared with the world.
• Jews chose to follow the commandments of
GOD as revealed in the Torah.

Daydreaming, on one of his many sojourns,
in flight, north, south, east and west of
Fifth Ave., and in fright, with ten nail bitten
fingertips, contacting and contacted,
CDs of Best-loved Tchaikovesky fell
into his hands and he gifted the entire
collection to his best-loved angel.

Daydreaming, seven days and seven nights
passed, and the eternal Sabbath returned
to the synagogue, the muse Rodolfo,
now immortal -
transformed by a mere transcription
of a poet’s pen - returned to Uruguay
wearing brand new tennis sneakers,
and the angel was left pondering the
immortal meditations of Osho, the
mystic, as the immortal music of Vivaldi
and Tchaikovsky played on and on...

NEW Jewish Woman's WEB SITE: http://www.poetryjewels.com

“My Life is an OPENBook, to KNOWMe is to READMe!”
Web site of Poet, Philosopher, Politician, Prophet & Princess: Sharon Esther Lampert

• On-Line: Poetry Jew-ELS of a Jew-isha:Poetry Speaks to Power (poetry)
• On-Line: Love ever Reborn is Love ever Newborn (poetry)
• On-Line: The Intelligent Beach Bum's Poetry Journal (poetry)
• On-Line: The tasteless TRUTH: You Can Transform TRUTH;You Can't Transcend TRUTH (philosophy)
• On Line: My Short Funnies on My Long Feelings (comedy)
• On-Line: Your Wish is My Commandment (Jewish Spiritual Inheritance Wills)
http://www.poetryjewels.com  E-mail: queenkadimah at hotmail.com
NEW-NEWS:
"My Father's Garden" is published on About.com
http://judaism.about.com/library/holocaust/stories/uc_sharon.htm
•  Enter RODOLFO Contest (NO FEE & NO DEADLINES)
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=69
• WON the "POET'S AWARD": Stopped by your site  ---
Terrific pages. Great Design. Great contribution to the World Wide Web.
•  Featured as the WEB SITE of the WEEK by Jewishweb.com
• Counter reads more than 500 Visitors a Week
•  Enter RODOLFO Contest (NO FEE & NO DEADLINES)

--
Please Post SIX GRADE A EDUCATION Web Sites
and FREE Tutoring Services for All Students of

GET STRAIGHT A GRADES NOW!
HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK TODAY!
http://www.stressstar.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=41
(SIGN-UP For FREE TUTORING!)

Everyday, an EASY A!
Before You Take Your Next School Test  . . .
Invest in the Academic Best!
(1)
SMARTGrades.com
http://www.smartgrades.com