[Newspoetry] Re: Another satisfied newspoetry customer...

Vika Zafrin vika at portents.ne.mediaone.net
Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

> When I go to that URL, it's just a blank white page with the words
> "FUCK YOU" in large red letters in the center.
>
> Am I missing something?

No, you are not.  There is a reason I did not send this to the whole list in the first place.  The 'spontaneous, on-the-spot, original newspome' was meant more as a quip, the person who wrote it is, well, not a newspoet.

The point was to let you know that people in a forum I participate in regularly (ifMUD, where readers and writers of interactive fiction socialize and work together) are reading Newspoetry and, in their own ways, reacting to it.

-Vika