No subject

Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir,
It is with respect and confidence that I decided to
contact you for a confidential transaction, which
requires your assistance for our mutual
beneficialrelationship.
My name is Engineer M.Adams the chairmanof
contract awarding committee of the Togolais national
oil (PETROTOGOLAIS) Republique du Togo.
Sometimes last two years, our refinery was engulfed
with fire for almost two weeks, that most of theheavy
equipment got damaged as a result of theunprecedented
fire.
There was assistance from the world bank and other
financial institutions for the replacement of the
damaged equipment. During this period, a lot of
contracts were awarded to so many
internationalcontractors all over the world.
Now that all the contracts has been fully executed,
and some of the contractors has been fully paid;
During this period, I was able to preserve the sum of
$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million united states
dollars) which I want to transfer out of the
countryimmediately .
Therefore, I need the confirmation of your intereston
this transaction, so as to furnish you with
furtherinformation .
Finally, if you are willing to assist me, I will give
you 30% of the total money as compensation for
yourassistance .
While replying, send me your private telephone andfax
numbers for easy communications .
Note that this transaction is 100% risk free andalso,
all necessary arrangements has been finalised.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Yours faithfully
M.Adams