No subject

Mon Sep 28 13:31:41 CDT 2009

don't need to know Dread, you just need to know that
it's out there, always and everywhere." Mueller elaborated
that while "when we were fighting the Mafia, with its
deep-rooted connections to Italian-American culture, your
ridiculous restrictions on wire-tapping, infiltration, and
other perfectly reasonable forms of surveillance was
irritating but understandable, since so many of you have
Italians in your constituency. But who among will you
will try to restrict our courageous efforts in the
War on Dread? It's time to circle the wagons.
Do you any of you curry favor with the
Dreadists?"

Both chambers responded with a stunned silence.

Noam Chomsky could not be reached for comment.