[Newspoetry] New Poetry Market combines Poetry with Genealogy

John Newmark gavroche at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:05:31 CDT 2011

I am unsure how many people still subscribe to this mailing list,
however, I thought I would let you all know about a new poetry market,
even though it isn't related to current events.

The name of the eZine is Generations of Poetry, and it's focus is
somewhat specific: "Poetry should either be biographical about one or
more ancestors/kin, or concern genealogy, the research, the rewards,
and the pitfalls."

I am the editor, which is the reason I am trying to spread the word
about it, seeking submissions from poets.  If you have any questions,
just ask.

John Newmark
former NewsPoet
Editor of Generations of Poetry