[Paper-column] april article

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:49:56 CST 2004

hey kids,
april is a really really busy month with a lot of things to talk about in
the april issue. the topic was going to be sports, but since there's so much
other shit going on, we've decided to go with another topic.

events:
take back the night
march for choice on washington
day of silence

and all of april is sexual assault awareness month and the boneyard arts
festival. if there are any other topics people want to bring to the
forefront, please do so. there's a bunch we could do with all of this. i
propose we have a meeting march 6th at the IMC at 1pm to discuss it. unless
y'all want to do it online. our next meeting was supposed to be on april
4th, but since this comes out the first friday of every month we should meet
before then.

what do you think?

love,
zoe s.