[Paper-column] (no subject)

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:09:20 CST 2004

hi everyone,
the 2nd big meeting is January 20th at the IMC, 218 W. Main in downtown
urbana, at 5pm-6:30ish. Our first article, on Roe v. Wade, has a tenative
launch date of january 30th for a febuary 6th printing. the people who
wanted to work on that were; Angel, John, Erin, Zoe and me. possibly ariel!
if i forgot you just drop me a line. we will have a seperate meeting for
that, possibly after the tuesday meeting if anyone could make that.

on our tuesday meeting we can begin to discuss who wants to do what.

hope to see you all there!
--zoe s.