[Paper-column] APRIL ARTICLE LAST CALL

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 18:03:33 CST 2004

hey all,
zoe g. and i are going to work on an article about assault/self defense,
especially on being a teenage girl in a college town, and the harrassment
that goes along.

IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON THIS ARTICLE OR ARE VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED TO IT. PLEASE
SPEAK UP NOW. EMAIL ME OR ZOE at ANOTHERWASTEDDAY.COM. THERE WILL BE A MEETING
NEXT SUNDAY AT ONE AT THE IMC.

i want to remind everyone that this column in the paper is what we make it.
if you have ideas, needs, etc. don't hesitate to let everyone know. at our
meeting in april we can start discussing having more than once a month
editions.

love,
zoe s.