[Paper-column] Prototyping & precision tooling

Aime gvmold.100 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:19:17 EST 2015

Dear sir,Green Vitality is engaged in plastic injection mold and molded parts since 1993.Our products covered fields of Auto parts ,electrical parts commodities ,medical parts Etc. and have been exported to many countries in the world. Below I am trying to introduce our product and service as follow:
Our services:1. Plastic Mold2. Die-casting3. injection moldingIf you are interested in our products or service, please kindly let me know.Thank you very much!Sincerely,Aimee
Green Vitality Industry Co.,Ltd.
Tel: +86-755-26825352
Fax: +86-755-26689654
E-mail: gvmold.100 at gmail.com