[Paper-column] This is important, I beg you to reply – your not-so-secret admirer

mresende at banavih.gob.ve mresende at banavih.gob.ve
Sat Jun 24 14:58:49 UTC 2017

Honestly, I only saw your picture, and read some of your social media comments.
Now I finally have your mail!
Don't ask how.
You know how I am, and I need to tell you something: I've always loved you – but there is this little issue: to put it bluntly, you are fat and I want you to get skinny.
I know a product that has helped my friend to get in shape fast.
Found the URL for you --http://www.print.avtonim.by/16be/botpint/papkr342/shower.php?cGFwZXItY29sdW1uQGxpc3RzLmNoYW1iYW5hLm5ldA==
Stop being overweight, start being mine – and please respond ASAP.