[Peace-discuss] HELP CHALK the CAMPUS for the TEACH - IN !

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 03:07:15 CST 2001

If is dry Thursday night ( tonight) I will be chalking the QUAD , ALMA MATER, etc .

If it is NOT DRY then I will be doing more Outreach with flyers, either way,  I would like to have PEOPLE with ME

flyers are at the IMC for those that want to do some on their own, if you are going to take a large quantity email me,

, email me to make arrangements if you are interesting in having this fun

I am flexible with the time etc.

Michael Walcher