[Peace-discuss] PLEASE ADVISE

chidox chidox at mail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:45:31 CST 2001

Sir,
How are you? Although we have not met before,but we shall soon meet during the course
of this transaction, to be precise,my name is Hon Chika Sandox, infact I am mailing you
because I am in need of a foreign partner that will assist me to invest the legacy left
for the Family. The amount involved is Nine Million U.S.Dollars, and is saved with
Global Discount and Finance House, which have branches at Europe and Africa. I am
ready to meet and hold meeting with you.When you indicate your interest, we shall
then discuss your commission and the modlities for handling the transaction. As soon
as you indicate your interest, I will tell you the next line of action.Have a nice day.
Yrs sincerely,
Mr Hon S.Chika.