[Peace-discuss] Discussion Forum

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 02:21:20 CST 2001

As I was saying at the meeting tonight ; I created a discussion forum for the AWARE website ,

Now just go to the homepage ; http://www.anti-war.net and click on forum and choose the forum you are interested in reading about or contributing, Well contribute now since they are all brand new! and then click "Post New Topic" to start a new topic or click on a topic to read about that topic or add a comment.

When accessing the site you can either register and create a account or simply enter a name and post with any name you wish ( which is fine ) and therefore this is very simple to use because no one has to log-in.

give it a try ! and whenever you would like  me to add another COMMUNTY such as the various working groups or if you need the wording changed on your working group you can email me solaraycer at yahoo.com

or post you comments to the MAIN  discussion Community on the forum , either way!

go we go,

Michael Walcher