[Peace-discuss] News Gazette

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 09:08:48 CST 2001

Hi folks,

I spoke to Paul Wood at the News-Gazette today, and he said he will
personally attend the Ladies and Laddies Against War action a week from
today, which is Thursday, December 6th.   I want to make sure we have an
EXCELLENT turn-out.    He sounded very sincere about it-- I hope he can go.
 Barry and I will follow up on this.

We discussed ways the dissenting views can be incorporated into local news
coverage in additional ways -- hopefully something will come of this,
although it's been deifnittely an uphill struggle..

That's it for now,
Barbara