[Peace-discuss] Article from Common Dreams NewsCenter

jbuell at prairienet.org jbuell at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 23 11:25:07 CDT 2001

Hello,

Jim B wanted to share an interesting article with you.
It can be located at:
http://commondreams.org/headlines01/1021-02.htm

Jim B also added these comments for you:

Amid all the cries to make war on somebody, anybody for the anthrax attacks, it's instructive to keep in mind that this latest round of terrorism may well be home-grown. Obviously, this view isn't getting much play in the US media, though it's occasionally hinted at by retired fbi folks appearing on cable news shows.

Common Dreams NewsCenter - www.commondreams.org
Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Make us your internet 'start page' and get rid of that pre-loaded
corporate 'start page' that your browser came programmed with.

To change your browser settings, please go here:
http://www.commondreams.org/starthere.htm

Subscribe to our e-mail list and receive weekly updates:
http://www.commondreams.org/email.htm

Worried about spam? Read our privacy policy:
http://www.commondreams.org/privacy.htm