[Peace-discuss] inkjet art files

James Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 23 20:47:47 CDT 2001

Several people have asked about the images I've been making buttons,
stickers and
posters from. For convenience, I've posted them to a web page. Some are
Word 2000 .doc files (sorry about the inaccessibility for non-Word users;
I can re-save to other formats on request). Others are .doc and .jpg
files.

Folks are welcome to download these and print copies for themselves; be
forewarned, though, that I haven't yet secured copyright permissions for
the artwork I've adapted.

The URL is http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~jbuell/911/inkjet_art/

Jim