[Peace-discuss] Article from Common Dreams NewsCenter

jbuell at prairienet.org jbuell at prairienet.org
Thu Oct 25 11:33:42 CDT 2001

Hello,

Jim B wanted to share an interesting article with you.
It can be located at:

Jim B also added these comments for you:

OK, OK, it's the New York Post, but still, this story does point to at least some news outlets refusing to buy into the "invade somebody for anthrax" mentality. BTW, did anyone else happen to catch the infamous Larry Wayne Harris  ("I just play with bioweapons for defense"?) on Democracy Now yesterday? These are weird times.

Common Dreams NewsCenter - www.commondreams.org
Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Make us your internet 'start page' and get rid of that pre-loaded
corporate 'start page' that your browser came programmed with.

To change your browser settings, please go here:
http://www.commondreams.org/starthere.htm

Subscribe to our e-mail list and receive weekly updates:
http://www.commondreams.org/email.htm

Worried about spam? Read our privacy policy:
http://www.commondreams.org/privacy.htm