[Peace-discuss] AWARE as a organization, status, ideas

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Aug 1 08:08:24 CDT 2002

To have AWARE become a non-profit might be outside of what AWARE can do
right now, considering it costs somewheres in the neighborhood of $500 to
apply for the status.

Also, as for AWARE becoming part of the IMC would have to be addressed by
the IMC.  And might not happen since AWARE is understood as its own
organization with its own political motivations, outside of those of the
IMC.  Nevertheless, Mike, you should bring this up to the IMC as well.

brian