[Peace-discuss] IMC Peace Parade Thoughts

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Aug 6 08:05:39 CDT 2002

Mike,

please don't be misleading with your titles in the subject line.

The Peace Parade is NOT part of the IMC, at least right now, since noone
from the IMC has even mentioned it.  It is part of AWARE, the folks who
are actually planning and recruiting for the parade, if it's been
finalized.

The IMC and AWARE are separate organizations.  I would appreciate it if
you stop trying to make them one.

brian