[Peace-discuss] U.S. Research on Sedatives in Combat Sets Off Alarms

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 06:30:40 CDT 2002

The implications of science gone crazy and scientists ignoring basic civil
rights and ethics and morality are significant and require immediate action.
We cannot set by while US military and civilian scientists willfully design,
weaponize, and use  WMD's  of  all types on Americans (civilians and
military- Project Shad and Vieques and Skull Valley and Gerstle River and
AAD).  Scientists and military personnel must be made accountable for their
willful past actions, ongoing actions, and planned actions. So far despite my
and my colleagues (mostly patriots who are warriors and cops who care!)
efforts we have not stopped the nonsense.   Iraq is a target but no one in
the Bush administration wants to admit or acknowledge that we yes the good
OLE United States gave him all of the WMD junk (anthrax, sarin, vx, smallpox
bacillus globigii, etc) he needed as verified in the Reigel Report written by
Jim Tuite. All of the ongoing nonsense around the world is for real and very
dangerous as designed by specific groups.  The ongoing military actions,
political posturing and threats, economic sanctions, denials of medical care,
refusals to complete environmental remediation, and deliberate erosion of
civil and human rights by the U.S. and other governments necessitates
specific actions.  Completion of these actions will require substantial
allocation of resources, commitment of time, perseverance, and willingness to
endure government retaliation.  We must help each other if we desire to
succeed.

The following is a suggested plan for action.

1. Acquire knowledge, not just information in public domain, regarding
deliberate actions by U.S. And other governments that have affected the
health, safety, economic status, political control, and civil rights of the
citizens of the world.
2. Acquire knowledge regarding deliberate actions by U.S. and other
governments
that have affected world's environment: it's air, it's soil, it's water, it's
flora, and it's fauna.
3. Educate all citizens of the region, state, nation, and world.
4. Communicate directly with elected public officials and demand
accountability and
action.  Contact U.S. senators, U.S. representatives, and other federal
officials in their Washington D.C. office via U.S. mail, or via telephone. It
is always best to telephone them. All federal officials can be called via the
Capitol switch board on a toll free telephone line at 877-762-8762. Once you
have the capitol switch board operator ask for who you want to speak to.
They will connect you.
5. Complete research and  present papers and documented evidence before
governmental organizations, scientific organization, public groups, and
non-governmental organizations.
6. Maintain integrity at all times.  Do not let adversity dampen your
efforts. Do not
comply with political correctness.
7. Challenge those "individuals" who implement harmful actions, demand
accountability, and work to alleviate the effects of their decisions.
8. Organize, lead, and complete community base demonstrations to urge
government officials to comply with ethical, moral, and legal directives.
9.  Call in and present your documented opinions and evidence on radio talk
shows.
10.  Above all do what is right for God and the citizens of the world and not
special
interests.

These actions are deigned for effectiveness and to get something done. I did
come up with these by myself. they are from years of efforts by many
colleagues. Right now as I see things AWARE is in neutral. It's effectiveness
is very limited. If we desire to make an impact then we need to force
corrective actions or to say prevent actions. That only happens  if one gets
busy and does something to directly influence policy or actions by U.S. State
Department, DOD, DOJ, Congress, IMF, CFR, UN, EU, and foreign governments. We
keep it al legal and use the system to defeat the jerks who threaten liberty
and peace. If that means going to Washington, DC and walking the halls of
congress door by door, or going to UN, of British Parliament, or Brussels,
etc., then so be it.