[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 12:17:48 CDT 2002

David's excellent comments and insight are very important.  May I add that in
addition to these thoughts we may expand on the strategic goals. U.S
interests require that we install a government within the Mideast and
especially Palestine / Israel that will permit the U.S. interests to control
the Eastern Med and northern mouth to the Suez. The next step as already
planned and partially tried is to install a government and control over
Somalia to control the Red Sea and southern mouth to the Suez. On Saudi/
Iraq/ Kuwait., U.S. interests want ARAMCO back under total U.S. control. Thus
when Saudi officials scream or say NO to Bush admin plans then they must be
destroyed in place. The ruse used to start the Gulf war and get U.S. troops
into the region worked well- bait and switch - create a threat and need to
obtain bases.  So thus there is or may be more than one reason.  On the arms
dealers, all one needs to do is read "Defense Week" to understand how arms
merchants control and have input on operations. Basically we need a complete
and total ban on Arms shipment/deals everywhere.  Arms deals are cut to up
the anti for the next round of technology or arms deals. This is immoral!!
simply, we sell or give our enemy / foe arms then we need better arms then
they need better arms and so on  for $$$