[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Firewall

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 12:21:21 CST 2002

I just came back from giving an invited talk at the University of California
Davis at one of their churches. There were over 100 people there. I was
confronted by the God of Deception and lies for Livermore, DOE, and DOD
during the question and answer period of my talk. He continued with the
mantra of no problems but we, myself, other scientists, physicians, and local
politicians  made him run out in defeat.  I then did a radio program on this
from Berkeley (KFPA's Flashpoint) last Wednesday and have another university
wide forum, debate,  set for Monday at UNR.

doug