[Peace-discuss] day of war event

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 07:23:14 CST 2002

Why not stage a major demonstration at the Illinois National Guard and Army
Reserve Armories at 5 corners (University and Cunnigham), on east Main
street, on Park street, and then the Armory on Campus. They are the ones who
will have to die during this war.  If we want to stop the war the casualty
rates will have to be made very public.  If the warriors get smart and decide
not to go then "no war".

GAO report after GAO report verifies the essential equipment is defective, VA
reports medical care is broken.  Too many GAO reports education and training
is inadequate. Casualty rates for noncombatants called "collateral damage"
will be extremely high as always and as occurred since Gulf War I.  Military
records are being or have been destroyed. The warriors who may  or will go
need to know that is happening.  I suggest that the focus be on the real
costs of war to stop the warriors from going by making their families tell
them "NO!"