[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [SRRTAC-L:9585] Can you believe it? They're at it ag...

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 18:13:51 CST 2002

Pentagon Debates Propaganda for Allies
>Dec 16, 10:52 AM (ET)
>By PAULINE JELINEK
>
>WASHINGTON (AP) - Pentagon officials are debating whether to use the
>military to conduct covert propaganda operations in allied nations, 10
>months after disbanding a controversial office that had the same goal.

Comments:

Once more we see a new public discussion of current and ongoing programs that
have been on place that means full use or operation for years. Psych Ops is
alive and well and has been since the Vietnam War that I can personally
verify as a participant and receiver (most recently during my talk at
University of California -Davis on 11/18/02). It has always been and will
always be around. The targets are within our own nation and always outside
our nation.  Psych Ops is an essential part of any battle and starts years
out as has happened in this case (Iraq or mideast) since before 1990.
Purposes are many but either way whether directed at our own warriors to
create the "Rambo mentality" (necessary for killing and survival) or to
confuse our enemies or friends the purpose is simply to ensure that the enemy
dies and we live. During battle Psych Ops is one of the most important and
powerful weapons as it does not require anything but paper, radio, or TV  in
other words dirt cheap killing. Death without costs of beans of bullets or
blood.   The "Office of Strategic Influence" has been in place for many years
and was never disbanded just operating under different names but run by the
same guys (E. B. and R. T.), who I know, since 1996 that I can confirm. The
plans to confuse any enemy or other country is an integral part of any battle
plan and has been in place and tested  within the Gulf War II battle since
that plan was written many years ago. The battle plan was started as directed
and formally tested during 1995 and actually before then.  So is this a
surprise?  NO!!!  It is an essential part of the operation and has been in
active use for years as related to Iraq. Psych Ops has always been used in
war since antiquity and will always be used. And yes, I participated in it's
planning and use during Nam, Gulf War I, and upcoming Gulf War II because
unless one wants to die you always plan and use Psych Ops.  So given that we
are going to war Psych Ops is being used and part of it is to say it is being
used. Remember war is just about killing!  Nothing more nothing less.