[Peace-discuss] Sunday night's exciting agenda

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 20 16:13:26 CST 2002

Ricky,

Great letter-to-the-editor about the lack of NG coverage.  Wonderfully put!

Kimberlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricky Baldwin [mailto:baldwinricky at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 4:07 PM
To: peace-discuss at lists.groogroo.com
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Sunday night's exciting agenda

Folks, you may want to keeo your eyes peeled for a News-Gazette article on
us the next couple of days.  I talked to Paul Wood today, who called me to
ask about our Day of the War Event.  I also directed him to Jeff Sowers and
to our website.

I think we should count this as a victory.  In my opinion, the secret is to
be patient but firm, always keep the media informed whenever we do anything,
and call them on it when they screw up.

He also said they might send a photographer out to Prospect on Saturday
around 3pm -- so we need folks to come and bring friends!!!!

Ricky

"Don't waste any time in mourning -- organize!" - Joe Hill, just before his
execution