[Peace-discuss] AWARE WEBSITE

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 02:04:50 CST 2002

I would really like to improve the website , http://www.anti-war.net

 and i would like to discuss with you the "missing pieces"

    A WEBSITE is merely a compilation of many of the tools in our daily lives , now strung together with a SCIENTIFIC INTERFACE

aka Computer !!

therefore if you could at sometime take a look through the website and help me fill in the pieces , information regarding your group or any info you would like to see , or moved around etc. etc any ideas will be fine, as this will really help me get inspired to update the site.

just the basic info regarding your group , a synapsis would be great, of what you are currently doing , when you meet, all relevant inforomation , and then i will include it in the site.

     Also, at some point in the near future i am thinking of adding a way of collecting money online , I recently found several different ways that other organization are collecting money and will post them when i find them again.

the time is now,

Michael Walcher

please send ideas for the site !