[Peace-discuss] "The Public I" needs Sustainers

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 18:48:52 CST 2002

The Public I, the publication for the iMC is accepting sustainers

I attend many of the Public I meetings, the printed paper ( 5000 copy ) of the IMC

The Public I can also be read online http://publici.ucimc.org/

or click on Public I from the IMC homepage http://www.ucimc.org

   They are now acquiring sustainers where as the individual, group, organization, etc. whatever they may be

is giving $10 - $20 per month in exchange for mention in the list of sustainers

   I would like to discuss this both online and at the next meeting...

I suggest $20 per month

Michael Walcher