[Peace-discuss] Chomsky on WILL, Friday at 11AM

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:41:02 CST 2002

Gentles:

Noam Chomsky, one of the few people who to my mind have consistently been
talking sense about American politics (and he's been doing it for 40
years), will be on our local university radio station, WILL (90.9FM), this
Friday from 11AM-noon.  It's a call-in show run by the urbane David Inge
-- I think his producer, Jack Brighton, deserves credit for getting
Chomsky on the air -- so call (333.WILL) and question.

Chomsky has written a lot, even about the current enormities.  In fact his
book of interviews called "911" (Seven Stories Press) is the ostensible
topic on Friday. If you want to read more of his views, see
<http://zmag.org/weluser.htm>.

Regards, Carl
	C. G. Estabrook
	University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
	109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
	office: 217.244.4105 mobile: 217.369.5471 home: 217.359.9466
	academic: <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>
	business: <cge at shout.net>